The Kung Fu camp is priced £350 per week, excluding additional purchase of uniform or Qigong brush. Students have the option of staying for 2,3 or 4 weeks.
Fees not including:
- Return flights to China are not covered. You will need to buy your own flights, apologies – we will not be booking group flights.
- Travel between Zhengzhou and other places (we will cover travel costs between Zhengzhou and Shaolin Temple but not, for example, between Zhengzhou and Beijing)
- Visas – Shaolin Temple UK will help with but not pay for the visa.
- Travel insurance.
- Training - 6 days a week, 6 hours per day.
- Meal- We will provide Chinese style Breakfast, lunch and dinner, This will be healthy & hearty.
- Water is provided but not beverages like juice and soft drinks.
- Accommodation- You will stay in a shared room with one or two other people , The room has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning and heating. If you don’t want a shared room, there is the option to pay an extra fee for your own room.
What you need to provide
- A valid passport and Chinese visa (Shaolin Temple UK can help with visa application).
- your flight to China and travel to the venue (Dengfeng pickup and drop off is provided).
- Travel Insurance.
- Training clothes, running shoes, training shoes, flip flops or sandals, and towels.
- Pocket money to buy drinks, and snacks.
If you cancel 7 days before your arrival date, we will be happy to refund you but a cancellation fee of £30.00 will be charged plus bank transfer fee or PayPal fee. If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of the total you have paid. If you cancel after you arrived there is no refund.